Monday, February 23, 2009

Hello London! How many people/communities do we have here from London? Now how many of those are our very own London, Ontario?

As of late I have been surfing the social networking sites to see how many are geared for London. On Facebook there are about 260K users in the London On Network. What's that? About 90% of our population? Methinks some have more than 1 account.

But let's just say there are 260K cyber networkers on Facebook. How many of them are 420-Friendy? The common layman's guess I get is 75%. That sounds about right to me too. What that tells me is there are a lot of people out there with a common interest.

I started www.420-friendly.com to give the 420-friendly people of London a place to go and socialize. It is still a work in progress. I would like to offer 420 related news, live chat and dating (no more of that "do you do drugs?" question.), a free personal website (that doesn't take a PHD to design) and just about anything else you get online, only this stuff will be from Londoners for Londoners.

That said: How are you with website design? Are you a coder? Can you write software or at least know how to sort through opensource stuff? Are you an artist, writer, ranter, photographer or all wrapped into one? We need you!

Almost all content submissions will be posted, as long as they are not crap or offensive. It doesn't even have to be 420-friendly related. Did you ever want your own sports column? Ever want to do movie or dining reviews? See where I am going with this.

Picture it as a newspaper. I want pretty much all a newspaper offers, but just local. Now think of the internet social networking. I want to offer that too, but again, just for Londoners.

That's my pitch, but that is not what this Community is about. I made this for two reasons:

One, to promote 420-friendly.com. I have done that.
Two, so anyone here who is 420-friendly can post their stories (short ones, leave the big ones for submitting to 420-friendly.com.:))

Got any funny pot stories like the time you spent 3 hours trying to find your foot?

Do you know any good links to pictures, news or anything that might appeal to 420 folk?

How about a link to a download of Reefer Madness. I looked and couldn't find one.

You see where I am going with this, right? Now it is your turn. Let's see what happens.

"Thumbs Up"
Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thumbs Up"
Randy
420-friendly.com


About Me

My photo
I am a single dad. I like playing on the computer. I smoke pot. I am slowly becoming a legalization activist. I am an open book, but only if you ask.