Saturday, February 28, 2009

REPORT OF THE SENATE SPECIAL COMMITTEE ON ILLEGAL DRUGS

CANNABIS :

OUR POSITION FOR A CANADIAN PUBLIC POLICY

REPORT OF THE SENATE SPECIAL COMMITTEE ON ILLEGAL DRUGS

VOLUME I : PARTS I and II

Chairman: Pierre Claude Nolin

Deputy Chairman: Colin Kenny

SEPTEMBER 2002

This is some seriously heavy reading, but fascinating both in its truths and untruths. Normally I would just copy and paste this for easier viewing, but it is way to long with added content. Translation: too much work! So here is the URL:

Click here or copy and paste this URL.


http://www.parl.gc.ca/37/1/parlbus/commbus/senate/com-e/ille-e/rep-e/repfinalvol1-e.htm

There are 9 chapters. Use the "next" button in upper right to see all chapters.

Note, this is from 2002. Finding current documents is not an easy task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thumbs Up"
Randy
420-friendly.com


About Me

My photo
I am a single dad. I like playing on the computer. I smoke pot. I am slowly becoming a legalization activist. I am an open book, but only if you ask.