Thursday, March 26, 2009

Obama Is A Criminal

There, did that get your attention? I was thinking about how President Obama talked about smoking pot when he was younger. Where would he be today if he was one of the many who were arrested for smoking pot? He'd have a criminal record, no? Can you be President if you have a criminal record? Obama admitted to smoking pot, therefore he must have been in possession of marijuana. He broke a federal law.

I am not saying Obama should be impeached or otherwise held accountable. I think he should just decriminalize marijuana and relegate it in the same category as say, strawberries. Hundreds of thousands of lives have been ruined over simple possession. Obama has the power to undo these injustices. Instead, he puts more money into the losing cause of "The War on Drugs". Go ahead and have you political fun, but at least get marijuana out of the illegal drug category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thumbs Up"
Randy
420-friendly.com


About Me

My photo
I am a single dad. I like playing on the computer. I smoke pot. I am slowly becoming a legalization activist. I am an open book, but only if you ask.