Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh Canada. Our home and backward land.

I spent the weekend in agony. No, I did not injure myself. I read countless articles by every active politician I could fine. Very few made much sense. We seem to be governed by blind dinosaurs, just waiting for the world to end. I just can't figure it. The latest is Bill C-15. Mandatory Prison sentences. I agree with harsh sentences when they are deserved, but am slow to judge because of all those jailed unjustly. What is jail for? It is for no other reason than to keep the criminals off the street. If you come at me with the rehabilitation argument I will just walk away. Prison and rehabilitation are two words that do not go together, like government and common sense. Write your MP, write your local newspaper, yell at your friends to help do something to stop Bill C-15 and anything that closely resembles it!

Dang, now I am ranting. See what even an intro to a video will do? Please, watch this short video. Post your comment. I really want to hear what you have to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thumbs Up"
Randy
420-friendly.com


About Me

My photo
I am a single dad. I like playing on the computer. I smoke pot. I am slowly becoming a legalization activist. I am an open book, but only if you ask.