Friday, April 24, 2009

Random Friday Night Thoughts

I'll type in a dark green today. It is 9:03 on a Friday night. I have a freeroll touney at 9:15. I wonder how long I'll last this time?

I went to St. Mary's to play golf today. This was my first time at St. Mary's Golf and Country Club. It was a beautiful day and once again I forgot to take my camera. I almost forgot my putter too. It was that kind of day. I conveniently forgot my score. I do recall having six 7's and an 8. I also recall a par 3, so at least something went well. My shots were coming up short and my drives were very long but nowhere near straight. One of those days, but better to be out there than not.

I am sipping some Buzz Beer, made by Cool Beer. It is made from Hemp! How cool is that? I put a couple bottles in the freezer for about 1/2 an hour. That seemed about right. It is a very dark beer. Very smooth and dammit, very nice. Leave it to me to find a new favorite beer that is likely very hard to find in a bar or restaurant.

I keep thinking about the Stoner Games in Toronto on the 3rd of May. I really want to go but don't have $150 to spend. Anybody else going? Wanna take me? I can find accommodations. Sure, maybe it'll be under a bridge, but it'll be a nice bridge. :P I just emailed a buddy in Toronto to ask if he wanted to take me to the games and put me up too. I wonder if I will hear from him again?

The poker tourney started. I got a K3 and folded to an all-in. In freerolls there are a lot of early all-ins. Sometimes I bite. Usually not. I always try to hang in to see the flop. Cool, I just doubled up with a JJJ22 tight.

Washington is beating up on NYR 4-0 with 5 minutes to go. Looks like there'll be a game Sunday in NY.

Words are not flowing tonight. I am at my typing best in the morning. I think I'll go play poker and watch the end of the game. Then maybe I'll go to Runescape and hunt penguins or maybe do my slayer task of too many Nechryaels. I need to go clear out Miscellania, which leads to planting trees, but that can wait until tomorrow, or next week. So much to do, so little time.

1030 players out of 1500 still in tourney. I am around 20th. Still a long time to go. To win takes a few hours. Only the top 10 positions pay. Washington won 4-0. No surprise there. Ovechkin had a great goal that will be seen 100's of times in highlights. 2 buzz beer now and a buzz smoke in the grinder. 9:39pm on a Friday night and I am feeling like it is almost bedtime. Man, do I know how to live it up. :P

Cheers,
Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thumbs Up"
Randy
420-friendly.com


About Me

My photo
I am a single dad. I like playing on the computer. I smoke pot. I am slowly becoming a legalization activist. I am an open book, but only if you ask.