Thursday, April 23, 2009

Reefer Poker





Are you an online poker player? I am. I only play the free stuff, though. I'll save my real playing money for live tables. I prefer to see the person I am playing against. Body language counts for a lot. Reefer Poker is not that much different than other poker sites except it is 420-friendly. For that alone it gets my vote. It also has frequent freeroll games, which appeal to a freeloader such as myself.

I play in the 9:15am (est) $50 Hold 'Em freeroll, the 1:15pm HORSE $50 freeroll, the 5:15pm Badugi $50 freeroll and the 9:15pm Hold 'Em $50 freeroll. The top 10 places pay from $1.00 to $15 real money. I finished 5th once and got $2.50 which I built up to over $11 in sit and go tourney's. It is not a lot of money for sure, but it is free and gets me into more games. I like the $2.20 10 seat games and the $.06 tourney.

I am putting that banner here so one can find it easily. I signed up for the affiliate program so I get a bonus if someone signs up through me. It's not much, but it's something, eh? So if you are into online poker, backgammon, blackjack and maybe some other games, sign up. Who knows, you might freeroll your way to a check in the mail. I have done it so you certainly can to. I know I am not a great poker player. Maybe not even good. :P

I am not sure if you can search for players, but if you can, I am 420londonont, for 420-friendly London, Ontario.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thumbs Up"
Randy
420-friendly.com


About Me

My photo
I am a single dad. I like playing on the computer. I smoke pot. I am slowly becoming a legalization activist. I am an open book, but only if you ask.